Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hello Again!

Finally reunited with my blog! It's an understatement to say that it has been neglected. Not that I was a great blogger to begin with, but I hope to get better at posting occasionally.
A lot has happened since my last post. Joseph was hired by a local law enforcement agency as a Patrol Officer. He has worked hard to reach this goal, and I am very proud of him!
Baby girl #2 is 6 months old. We were blessed with the birth of Vita Marie in April, and life since then has been busy! Having two children that are 2 years and under, plus adjusting to Joseph's new career, has been pretty challenging. However, I feel like we've finally found a balance and good rhythm.

My goal is to post every now and then, hopefully with pictures.


Blessings!
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment